Friday, January 18, 2008

Heavy Heads


Have you noticed that as you walk down the street some people look like they have heavy heads. The ones with heavy heads aren't necessarily the smart ones. So you have to wonder, why do their heads look so heavy if they aren't heavy with brains? What could be kept in those heavy heads if it isn't brains. In my eleven year (almost 12) year old opinion, I think their heads are full of a slimy cheese like substance. Like my little sister and my older brother (mostly my older brother. Cheese heads. If they'd just clear their heads of cheese they would then be able to see and understand how wonderful I am (and I really, really am). But until this happens they will continue to see me not as I am (which is wonderful), but as a bit obnoxious (which I'm definetely not). People like........ Colten J. (@ top of post)


As stated by my Uncle Jon

No comments: